IMA Mediation Simulation Lab
Advance your mediation skills with coaching, feedback and support in 1-hour small group sessions
Trained mediators, this is your chance to advance your skills with colleagues throughout the world.
This package includes:
- Practice mediation skills from the comfort of your own home or office
- Small group sessions with mediators of all skill levels
- Twelve 1-hour sessions
- Role play scenarios based on actual mediation cases
- Training in online mediation
- Tech training to use Zoom
- 3-4 participants: mediator and parties involved in mock mediation
- Debriefing in small group sessions with mediator peers
- Coaching and feedback provided by professional mediator
Once you purchase this package, you will be able to enroll yourself in simulations that accommodate your schedule.
More options to participate in mediation simulations and view recorded simulations are included with our IMA Mediator Master program. You may enroll by visiting courses.imamediation.com.
To qualify for this program, you must have the following:
- Certificate of Completion from IMA New Mediator*
- Stable internet/wifi connection
- Working computer or tablet with webcam, speakers and microphone
*If you received training from another mediation program, you may request to join this program. Send an email with a certificate of completion indicating you have had at least 40 hours of mediation training to [email protected] We will determine whether you qualify for this program.