IMA Mediation Simulation Lab
Advance your mediation skills with coaching, feedback and support in 1-hour small group sessions
Trained mediators, this is your chance to advance your skills with colleagues throughout the world.
This package features:
- Practice mediation skills from the comfort of your own home or office
- Small group sessions with mediators of all skill levels
- Each session is one hour
- Role play scenarios based on actual mediation cases
- Training in online mediation
- Tech training to use Zoom for your mediation practice
- Mediator, disputants and observers assigned roles based on experience levels
- Debriefing in small group sessions with mediator peers
- Coaching and feedback provided by seasoned mediator
One package includes twelve mediation simulation sessions which you may use over six months. Once you are enrolled in this package, you will be able to sign up for simulations that accommodate your schedule, and in your time zone.
More options to participate in mediation simulations and view recorded simulations are included with our IMA Mediator Master program. You may enroll by visiting courses.imamediation.com.
To qualify for this program, you must have the following:
- Certificate of Completion from IMA New Mediator*
- Stable internet/wifi connection
- Working computer or tablet with webcam, speakers and microphone
*If you received training from another mediation program, you may request to join this program. Send an email with a certificate of completion indicating you have had at least 40 hours of mediation training to [email protected] We will determine whether you qualify for this program.